Some of you may remember that 6 years ago, I let you know about a wonderful new shade application called SunSeeker. A smart twenty-something had shown it to me when I was working on a shade problem with my "old school" techniques. Sometimes new technologies are indeed more than hype.
Well, here is another great piece of technology. Your iPhone and iPad have one of the best tools that I've seen in a long time, a magnifying glass.
HERE'S HOW TO ADD IT TO YOUR DEVICE:
1. ENABLE MAGNIFIER IN SETTINGS
- Open the Settings app
- Tap ‘General’, then the ‘Accessibility’ tab
- Tap ‘Magnifier’ and tap the toggle to enable it
- Optionally tap the toggle for Auto-Brightness to enable automatic brightness and contrast adjustments based on ambient light while using Magnifier
2. TRIPLE-CLICK HOME BUTTON TO ACTIVATE MAGNIFIER
Once enabled, you can now open the Magnifier from anywhere with a quick triple-click of the home button, including from the lock screen.
AND THEN YOU CAN SCREEN SHOT IT:
You can capture the screen on your iOS device using the Sleep/Wake and Home buttons.
1. Press and hold the Sleep/Wake button on the top or side of your device.
2. Immediately press and release the Home button.
3. To find your screenshot, go to the Photos app > Albums and tap Camera Roll.